Standard Immigration Services
- Provide a briefing note to the assignee indicating the visa/work permit requirements, expected timing, application forms, instructions on where to send documentation once completed and role of service provider through this process.
- Conduct a telephone briefing to review briefing documentation and items to action.
- Identify any potential issue that may delay or prevent the assignee and family from obtaining a visa/work permit.
- Assist the assignee to complete the application forms.
- Coordinate the legalizing of documentation including birth certificates, marriage certificates, qualifications, etc.
- Coordinate any translation of documentation required to support applications.
- Review the completed application forms and supporting documentation to ensure all areas have been complied with.
- Liaise with the client on status/progress on a weekly basis and provide standard status reports.
- Collect and distribute all documentation required for the application to the client.
- Manage the lodgement of applications and tracking status with immigration authorities or other support services groups (where required for specific countries).
- Assist assignees with registration with required base/host agencies and authorities.
- Track existing visa/work permit expiration dates.
- Conduct regular reporting to ensure the client has advance notice on the visa’s/work permits due to expire.
- Manage the renewal process which includes supporting the application process, checking of documentation, liaising with the client, coordinate any legalizing/translation of documentation.
- Manage the lodgement of the application to renew to the immigration authorities (where required for specific countries).
- Provide related ongoing services arising from change of personal status, documents, employment details, etc.
- Cancel employment and other related passes on completion of assignment.
- Collect and distribute all documentation required for the renewal application or cancellation to the client.