Foreign assignees coming for a period over one year will obtain a Peruvian Resident Card. Once the assignee has received the Resident Card, he or she will sponsor a Family visa for his or her relatives.

For children over 18 years old and non-married couples, our immigration advisors will advise and assist you to get the visa corresponding to their situation.

Enquire Now